Dave Lunsford Auctioneers
P.O. Box 91
Somerville, Ohio 45064
PROTOCOLS FOR ONSITE LIVE AUCTIONS
1. We will require face coverings for our crew and recommend them for sellers/bidders at all times.
2. We will conduct health assessments for CREW (self-evaluation) by a licensed practical nurse (The owner’s wife) to determine if “fit for duty.”
3. We will maintain good hygiene at all times hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
4. Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout workday and at the end of the auction or between shifts.
5. We will Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines, providing ground markers with flags 6 feet apart for individuals or couples. We will establish maximum capacity at 50% of fire code when auctions are held at indoor buildings or confined outdoor spaces.
6. Social distancing guidelines will continue to be observed when bidders return to pick up items to prevent congestion.
7. Auctioneers will call bids behind Plexiglas shield, and each have their own microphone.
8. Enter and Do Not enter signs will be posted at the entrance of the Auction where the items for bid are placed, and exit signs with social distancing flags 6 feet apart.
9. Cashier will provide clean & sanitized pens when needed and cashier will be in office trailer behind a window or when indoors, will be behind a plexiglass shield.
DAVE LUNSFORD AUCTIONEERS WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WHEN A COVID-19 INFECTION IS IDENTIFIED:
· We will Immediately report worker infections to the local health district.
and work with local health department to identify potentially exposed individuals to help facilitate appropriate communication/contact tracing pro. We will professionally clean and sanitize site/location and reopen in consultation with the local health department.
Dave Lunsford Auctioneers & Appraisers
249 West Mill St. Somerville OH 45064
Copyright © 2019 Dave Lunsford Auctioneers & Appraisers- All Rights Reserved.
EMAIL : email@example.com
Powered by GoDaddy